Tuesday, June 21, 2011

PE4_Glogster

So, I chose to use the Web 2.0 Tool Glogster to use for my RILS. In the process of learning about Glogster, I found that it was more fun than expected. I started off with the original sample page:

and I changed the background to something more...me.

And then  I played around with the graphics and text. It was really amazing that not only could yo change the font settings, but you could also rotate the text box itself to be sideways, or on a diagonal in addition to straight forward.

I then went through each of the items and tried them out.

It was amazing how many different types of backgrounds/items were offered.


As you can see, there are 14 different styles to choose from. or you can just keep it as a single color.

One of the features you have with Glogster is the ability to upload photos and add a "frame" to it on the poster. So, I inserted the frame first...

Then i made the mistake of trying to insert a picture directly from the computer and not use the upload button...lost all of my changes.

Time to start over!

No comments:

Post a Comment